Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bliss....

Check out this cute new image available over at Victoria Case Art Designs. Isn't she great? Her name is Bliss. I totally love these sassy girls that Victoria has. They totally Rock!!


I spent the whole weekend doing nothing but coloring... It was so much fun.

Oh wait I did take time out to watch 5 episodes of Rome. The series on HBO. My husband picked it out on Netflix for us to watch. Since I turned the T.V. off.. :)
So I thought I'd let him pick some stuff for a change. So I'm sitting there eating pop corn and drinking my soda and along comes a scene with the guy part showing. I'm ok with it but it's just not something you expect while watching T.V. Girl parts yes. They have to have those in every movie it seems, but guy parts hardly ever. So be prepared if it's on your to watch list.. :)


  • Digital Stamps: Victoria Case - Bliss
  • Paper: CTMH - Card Stock, Misc Pattern Paper Scraps
  • Misc: Copic Markers
  • Equipment: Martha Stewart - Corner Punch, Spellbinders - Small Circle & Small Scallop Circle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, stunning card, love this image! Super!
Glad you had fun colouring! I love Rome, one of my fav shows! Not because of the men bits though. lol.
Erin x

Debby said...

OMG She is gorgeous! I need to buy those today!

Kisa Peters said...

So, did your popcorn and soda spray all over when you saw it? Mine would have! I can't remember what movie I was watching....and BANG! there it was.....I nearly fell off my seat. I must admit....I almost rewound it just to be sure! : )

by the way...I LOVE that girl Bliss! SHe's my kind of girl!