Sunday, August 9, 2009

VC Stamp Challenge #11....

They are having a sketch challenge over at the VC Stamp Challenge Blog. Thought I'd give it a try. It's a really cute sketch. You should see the DT creation, they are super!!

Check out the cute flower I made with my new McGill stacking Daisy Punch!! Highly recommend these if you don;t have them. You can make your very own flowers and they nest together. Love them!! I also love that I can punch out a circle for the middle and have the perfect center..:)



  • Digital Stamp: Victoria Case - Bliss
  • Stamps: My Favorite Things - Essential Sentiments
  • Paper: CTMH - Card Stock, Making Memories - Sabrina
  • Misc: Ribbon, Copic Markers, SU - Marker
  • Equipment: Spellbinders - Large Petite Oval & Large Petite Scallop Oval, McGill - 1 3/16 Daisy Punch, Marvy - Orange Circle Punch
  • Challenges/Sketches: VC Stamp Challenge

6 comments:

Jana M. said...

GEEESHHHH, Heather, you have out done yourself with this one. She is stunning!!!

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, love the work with the image she is fab.
luv
Debby

Lisa F said...

CUTE! Love this!

Brandi said...

She looks fab! Wonderful card!

CarlaKH said...

just adorable!

vc said...

WOW- she's gorgeous! I just love love the coloring- beautiful!
Thank you so much for joining us!! :o)