Thursday, August 20, 2009

Copic Buzz Challenge #10...

This weeks challenge over at the Copic Buzz group on Paper Craft Planet is "Pink & Brown". I had such a great time doing last week's challenge that I thought I'd give this week a try. Oh and I was the grand prize winner of the $20 gift coupon to Mo's Digital Pencil Store. So that made it SUPER FUN!! Of course I had to go right over and pick out a bunch of new images. This image is "To Grandmother's House".



  • Digital Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil Too - To Grandmother's House
  • My Minds Eye - Totally Girl, CTMH - Card Stock
  • Misc: Copic Markers, Ribbon
  • Equipment: Martha Stewart - Butterfly Punch, McGill - Stacking Daisy Punches, Small Circle Punch, Sizzix - Branch Die
  • Challenges/Sketches: Copic Buzz

3 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Heather, love the cute image and the beautiful papers and detail. Hope you have a great day. Hugs Nikki x

WencheP said...

I love the image! Great colouring to!

Jaspere said...

Wow your coloring is awesome.