Monday, August 31, 2009

Squigglefly #17...

This weeks challenge over at Squigglefly Blog is " Any Shape BUT a Rectangle or a Square". Made me wish I had a few of those jumbo tag dies.. But I didn't so I got out my handy circle cutter and made mine a circle. I picked this cute image called Beach Baby for my image. Isn't she cute? So head over and check out all the different shapes we have at the blog...



  • Digital Stamp: Squigglefly - Beach Baby
  • Paper: CTMH - Card Stock. Misc. Scraps
  • Misc: Brads, Copic Markers
  • Equipment: Large, Medium & Small Retro Flower Punch, Martha Stewart - Branch Punch
  • Challenges: Squigglefly

3 comments:

jo said...

hiya :)
wow its stunning hun, love image you have used :) hugs jo x

Unknown said...

I have to say I just love that image too.(; (LOL) You really did do a beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable Heather!! I love your circular card with this image!! :)