Friday, August 21, 2009

Copic's Fun...

I've just been having fun coloring with my Copic's. These markers are way to much fun. Only thing is I can't just take them down stairs and color while watching T.V. they aren't that portable. Not like the box of Ranger Distressing inks. That little carrying case for those is super and portable. Oh well..


  • Digital Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil Too - Rae with Journal
  • Paper: Misc Scraps
  • Misc: Copic Markers, Ribbon, Brads
  • Equipment: Spellbinders - Labels Two, SU - Slot Punch

5 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fab card Heather, love the image and the pretty papers and lo. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

Giò said...

Wow!!! I love it!! beautiful card and amazing image. hugs giò

blah said...

Gorgeous! Love the papers and layout and your coloring rocks as usual!

Jaspere said...

Your coloring is just awesome.

Heather said...

I like how you colored the image.

I'm with you on dragging the Copics around the house. I need a cool case for mine.