Monday, August 17, 2009

So Cute...

I really like this cute baby image Sumpin's Wrong by Mo's Digital Pencil. It's just too cute!!

Don't forget today is a new challenge over at the Squigglefly Blog. This week Challenge which I missed some where is " Just a Sentiment" No Images. I guess it kind of worked out because I don't have any Squigglefly Sentiments. But if you have some head on over and try it out..



  • Digital Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil Too - Sumpin's Wrong
  • Paper: My Minds Eye - Totally Boy, CTMH - Card Stock
  • Misc: Ribbon, Brads, Copic Markers

4 comments:

MichelleO said...

Just adorable!!
HUGS
MichelleO

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card Heather, love the colours, and of course the super cute image!
Hugs
Erin x

WencheP said...

That image is just supercute! Wonderful card, lovely colours! Great work!

shulsart said...

Hey, you won first place in the Copic Buzz challenge with this card, congratulations, great coloring on him.