Sunday, August 23, 2009

VC Stamp Challenge #13.....

They have a wonderful sketch over at the VC Stamp Challenge for you to try this week. For my card I have used Garden. Isn't she Cute? She's one of Victoria Bigger Sassy Girls. I love them!!

I'm try to use up some of the huge pile of scraps I have sitting on my counter. I can't believe how big it got. So for the next few cards I'm challenging myself to see what I can pull out of the pile and use. Not including the card base. Before I throw it out or make it into flowers that I'll never use.... :)


  • Digital Stamp: Victoria Case - Garden
  • Stamp: Daisy Bucket
  • Paper: Misc Scraps
  • Misc: Ribbon, Copic Markers, Brads, Prima Flowers
  • Equipment: Martha Stewart - Branch Punch
  • Challenge: VC Stamp Challenge

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Wonderful! I do love this image. Caroline x

Julie.G said...

cute card..great job.

Rleen said...

beautiful card, love how you color the cute image. awesome job!

vc said...

Ooo she is so pretty!! Loving the dreamy coloring! thank you so much for playing along with us this week :o)