Monday, August 10, 2009

Squigglefly #14....

Are you ready for this weeks challenge over at Squigglefly? I sure hope so... This weeks challenge is "Autumn" Red, Orange, Brown, Green, Ect... How fun is that!! I found this cute little girl swinging and couldn't resist printing her out and giving her a Autumn outfit. Head on over and check it out!! The DT have some wonderful creations...




  • Digital Stamp: Squigglefly - Spring Swing
  • Paper: CTMH - Card Stock, Basic Grey - Ambrosia, Brazzill - Card Stock
  • Misc: Copic Markers, Brads
  • Equipment: Marvy - Orange Circle Punch, McGill - 1 3/16 & 2 Daisy Punch
  • Challenges/Sketches: Squigglefly

7 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Heather, this is adorable! love that backing paper, well done!
blessings, Maria

WencheP said...

Wonderful card and a really, really cute stamp. Love the colors!

-Wenche

Holly Young said...

Adorable! Love your coloring. I hope you don't mind me telling you spelled "were" wrong!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card love the image! So cute!
Erin x

Sara said...

So so cute! Love that image, and those dp's are very pretty!

blah said...

Super cute! I love this Ambrosia paper and it's perfect for the challenge.

Debby said...

Adorable! I need to go find my ambrosia paper.