Friday, August 28, 2009

VC Stamp Challenge #14.....

The challenge over at the VC Stamp Challenge Blog is "Brown & Blue". I love those colors! I also have to admit I didn't use scraps from my pile for this one. But the pile is greatly reduce with all the cards I've made up for future posts. I'm also going to enter this in Victoria's challenge over at her PCP group "School". She has a bunch of these school type images available at Victoria Case Art Designs so go check them out. While I was there picking up the link I see she's added a new images that I'm going to go get when I'm done here... :)




  • Digital Stamp: Victoria Case - C is for Carlie
  • Stamp: My Favorite Things - Sassy Sayings
  • Paper: CTMH - Card Stock, My Minds Eye - Totally Boy, Misc scraps
  • Misc: Ribbon, Copic Markers, Brad
  • Equipment: Retro Flower Punch - Large, Medium & Small, SU - Horizontal Slot Punch, Word Window Punch & Photo Corner Punch, Martha Stewart - Branch Punch
  • Challenges: VC Stamp Challenge & Victoria Case PCP

8 comments:

WencheP said...

WOW! Wonderful card! Like the image alot! Nice colours!

jo said...

hi hun,
wow card is realy stunning, i do love vc images , i love the new fairy one:)
huggs jo x

debby4000 said...

Oh what fab image, love the colours too.
luv
Debby

Caroline said...

Stunning card! This image is so sweet think I might have to get her too! Caroline x

Georgia said...

Hi Heather,
I've just stumbled across your blog and I love your cards! Also, while I'm here, I just wanted to let you know about a new challenge starting soon. It's called Crafty Calendar Challenge and there is a Design Team Call going on there at the moment, if you're interested. :)
Georgia x

Crissy Armstrong said...

I love the image and your gorgeous card! Wonderfully created, wow!

Tammy said...

This is just adorable Heather!! You make the most awesome cards girl!!!

Julie said...

love your card...simple and clean...love the color combo...