Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Everybody Art Challenge # 52....

Everybody Art Challenge has a super challenge for you this week. Are you ready... It's "House". How fun is that! I'm sure you have some house stamps or maybe a template to make a house to decorate or maybe like me you could find something you'd find in the house? I found this one really fun. Plus I got to use my new Hanglars!! Who could resist that??

The other DT have come up with some super awesome projects so head over and check them out!!

I tried taking a picture of how I popped everything up off the card... It looks cool in person.. :)




  • Stamps: hAnglars Bakplat
  • Paper: CTMH - Card Stock, DCWV - Scraps
  • Misc: Ranger Distressing Inks, Tank Water Brush
  • Equipment: SU - Word Window Punch
  • Challenges/Sketches: Everybody Art Challenge

4 comments:

Iris said...

Your card is so stunning, love these hÄnglar-Stamps, great work.

Hugs
Iris

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, wonderful hAnglar stamps.
luv
Debby

Annita said...

this is gonna sound really weird but when I saw this card over at EAC I knew it was yours even before I read your name... is that weird ? LOL
Love the card, your coloring is fabulous and the card is adorable. love the little chef :-)

hugs Annita

Anonymous said...

wonderful card heather!!! love the sweet image and the wonderful details !!!
big hugs tina46