Saturday, August 1, 2009

VC Stamp Challenge #10....

I Love, Love, Love these new images by Victoria Case. This one is called Pause. Isn't she adorable!! I love the fact that she's bigger... More like me!! :) Victoria has added 4 other girls to her digital image collection. So head over and check them out!!

Any ways this weeks challenge over at the VC Stamp Challenge Blog is "Dark Blue, Light Blue & Ivory". I couldn't have just those colors so I've thrown in a couple more.




  • Digital Stamp: Victoria Case - Pause
  • Paper: CTMH - Card Stock, Misc Pattern Paper
  • Misc: Prima Flowers, Brads, Copic Markers
  • Equipment: SU - Spiral Punch, Martha Stewart - Branch Punch, Spellbinders - Small Circle Punch & Small Petite Circle Punch
  • Challenges/Sketches: VC Stamp Challenge

6 comments:

Debby said...

I love the new VC images too and this is fantastic Heather!

Brandi said...

She looks perfect. These new images are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

How fun is this!! I love your beautiful layout!! :)

Julie said...

Cute card...great coloring...

vc said...

Woohoo! She is amazing Heather! Beautiful colors- thank you for bringing her to life :o) And thank you for joining us on this weeks challenge-
Hugs

Annita said...

Perfect I love your card, the colors are just wonderful. I too love the new images. easier to Identify ;-)*S*
hugs Annita