Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gingerbread Tilda....

Happy Hump Day everyone. Are you ready for the weekend? I am.. Only a few more days.

Tutorial making is hard: this is my practice piece. This is the image I water colored. It was upside down and out of focus. So I have to start over. But I wanted to share the cute card. Isn't she adorable. I'll get it right eventually. I sprayed the whole card with some Glimmer Spray. I love that stuff. Sure does make it sparkle.
Gingerbread Tilda is from the 2010 Merry Christmas Collection. I love that she can be used for other holidays.


I have started another practice piece, but I'm thinking I'll have to get a better camera. The flip one I bought just doesn't want to seem to focus very well. Do you make tutorials? What to you use/do??

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day!!!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

What an adorable Valentine card!

I don't do tutorials as a rule, because....as a rule....I suck!

Jeni said...

Fabulous Valentine! Love the embellishments, are they punches? ~jeni :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Heather,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Gina Lindsay said...

This is really pretty. Love that flourish, great papers too.