Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #45...

Happy Tuesday everyone. Hope your having a great week. This week's challenge over at the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog is "SNOW". How cute. I'm into making Valentine's cards right now so I found this adorable image called Bum Snowman in Love. Aren't they adorable?


I used an embossing folder on the white heart called Floral Fantasy and a new EK Success border punch called Heart in Heart Chain. I din't want to cover all of the cute back ground paper. So I tried to limit my embellishments. It turned out really cute.

I even remembered to write down the Copic's this time. C0, B000, YR14, YR24, R000, R11, R20, R24, R27, RV10, RV11, RV14, E25, E30, E31, E44, YG93, YG95, Y32, G99
It's because I was coloring up stairs in my room instead of watching T.V.. I was running behide and had to get finished.

Don't forget todays the new release over at LOTV... I won't...

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll find time to join us this week. Have a fabulous day!!!

10 comments:

Dawn said...

so cute Heather! love your new punch too!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Beautiful card Heather and I ADORE the new look of your blog.
Both are incredible.

Janetlynne said...

such a cute card....

Linda Palmer said...

Sooo cute! Love your snowmen. Great card.

Candy said...

Oh Heather!
What an adorable card!
Your colouring is just fantastic. They are such a CUTE couple aren't they?
Great papers and new punch :o)
Hugs, Candy

Cathy said...

Heather, love the blog redo and your card is sooo fun. Love the colors and design. Wonderful as always!

Jeni said...

Too flippin' cute Heather! Your coloring is amazing. ~jeni :)

Laura said...

Awww... that's so cute! And you really master those Copics :)

Pia said...

so sweet card
hugs Pia

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather.

Hugs Riet.x