Sunday, January 23, 2011

King Tilda...

Hi everyone. Hope your having a fabulous day. I managed to pick up some bug and feel like someone ran my head over with a truck. My stupid nose won't stop running, along with my eyes. I've loaded up on Zinc and orange juice today. I didn't even manage to get out of my PJ's. I did shower, but then decide why bother I'm going to be laying around on the couch all day. And that's what I've done.

But I do have a card to share. King Tilda from the new Magnolia Your So Special Collection.  I picked these cuties up at my local scrapbook store  Memories of Time. I stamped my image 3 times. Colored the first one, the second one I colored the Crown, Front Sock, Front of the shirt and front sleeve with hand, the third image I colored the front sleeve and hand. I cut out all the extra parts and popped them up. It looks really cool. I wanted to do a little something different at my class next month so thought I'd practice a little bit. I really like how it turned out so I might do that more often.


The paper is an old Fancy Pants paper packet I got out of my closet. I know I need to use some more of that stuff up. Why buy more when you already have a stores worth. So I'll also be doing that more. Just walk into the closet open one of the drawers and pull out a paper packet and go from there. Since I pick my paper before I color my images this will work out for me. Plus I'll use some up or I have to have a garage sale.

Hope your all having a great day. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x