Friday, January 28, 2011

Waiting Tilda...

Hey everyone. Are you ready for the weekend? I am. I'm totally sleeping in tomorrow. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I don't usually have a problem and jump right out, but not today.

Are you all excited to see all the new and pretty stuff coming out at CHA? I am. Like I need more stuff. But I'm sure I'll end up with some.

Today's card is using one of my new Magnolia's Waiting Tilda from the Your So Special Collection. She's just adorable. Looks so shy and innocent. I have used another old Fancy Pants paper package from the closet for this one. It's really cute paper I should have gotten it out sooner.


I'm off to work on the last card for next month's Copic's class. I opened up the Basic Grey drawer and found a cute stamp in my closet for the last one. Thought I would try using something I've had forever and never used..

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great weekend if I don't make it back.

5 comments:

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Heather!
Hugs Kristel

Linda Palmer said...

Gorgeous card. That image is one of my fav's of the new ones. You did a beautiful job of coloring her and love your layout.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Rach said...

A really sweet card Heather, great layout and pretty details.xx

Susan King said...

I love your style of cards Heather. Visit my blog I left a gift for you.