Saturday, January 1, 2011

January Classes

Soon it will be a whole new year. I can hardly believe how fast this year has went by. With my three card Copic class being so popular I'm going to continue with that. It's just as easy for me to come up with three fabulous cards as one.. So for this months classes we have:

January 8th from 12-6? Coloring with Heather (Copic's) $35

For this class we will be making three cards using some Magnolia images found at the store and our Copic's of course.

We will be using Tilda with Amaryllis, Tilda with Violin, Lady Tilda, Princes Edwin & Tree with Carved Heart (Tree NOT at the store was in my stash). No masking involved so don't be afraid.. :o)








Bring to class:
  • Adhesive (liquid would be nice too)
  • Scissors
  • Pop Dots
  • Non stick craft mat
  • Copic's Markers: E000, E00, E01, E31, E33, E35, E37, E50, E59, Y21, Y23, Y28(N), Y32, C00(N), C0, C1, W00, W2(N), W3, W4, W5, BG000, BG10, BG11(N), B0000, B01, R000, R05, R20, R21,R24, G20, G21, G24, G99, YG93, BV0000, BV01,  (N = New not used in a previous class)

January 22nd from 12 - 3 Water Coloring with Heather $15

More water coloring fun with our Ranger Distressing Inks. Water coloring is really fun if you haven't tried it or if you've been doing it for a while. I never get tired of it.  Look at all the punches I've cut out for this one... :o) I had a huge pile of leaves!!


Bring to class:
  • Tank Water Brush
  • Adhesive
  • Scissors
  • Pop Dots
  • Non Stick Craft Mat
  • Ruler
  • Pencil
Ranger Distressing Inks Used:  Tattered Rose, Bundled Sage, Wild Honey, Walnut Stain, Weathered Wood, Black Soot, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint.

Your sure to have fun in both classes whether your a beginner or like to work a head. I'm great with both. I try and go slow enough that everyone can ask questions and get done together, but if you like to work ahead great too. I'm there to have fun!! Oh and buy more stuff for next months classes.. :o)

Hope to see you in class..

1 comment:

Jeni said...

These are all so beautiful Heather, sure wish I lived closer. ~jeni :)