Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Product Review Coming Soon...

The kind souls at CSN Stores have offered me the chance to review a great product available on their site!  CSN sells everything under the sun. Where else can you find Bathroom Shelving, a bunch of really cool tables, or a cute lamp to go on it.


I found this interesting bathroom shelf while browsing. It looks like it holds a bunch of stuff. It would look great in my scrap room, but alas I have no more room...






I will be browsing the many item available for purchase at CSN. Wow is it going to be hard to decide on something to review, but hey who can turn down a chance for $100 credit towards one of their great products.


What would you get with $100 from CSN?

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a great opportunity :) that shelf looks really cool. Hardly wait to see which product you'll review!

CraftinGranny said...

You go girl! Good luck with the review! For the Vagabond and Spellbinder's, the instructions are on the shim but you will need an additional shim or it won't feed through. I'll try and get a quick tutorial up on my blog tomorrow. I'm one that likes steps and forget all that other stuff....lol "Hugs" Carol