Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tilda Wants a Hug...

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope your all having a fabulous day. I've been a terrible blogger here lately. I love visiting all your wonderful blog, but can't seem to leave a comment all the time. Shame on me!! I'll try and do better. I need to set a side a time for that every evening I guess. But just so you know I love stopping by and seeing all your great creations and I do stop by..

Any hoo on to the card. Tilda Wants a Hug.. Isn't she adorable? She's from the Merry Little Christmas Collection. But hey why do I have to use her for just Christmas. I'll just put some cute half pearls in her hair to cover up the holly and Ta Da. She's ready for Valentine's day. I love all the punches I used. Did you see all the new Martha Stewart punches? WOW!! I already have mine ordered and on the way. Love Martha Stewart punches.I don't know where I'm going to put them, but I had to have them..


I have water colored Tilda with Ranger Distressing Inks: Tea Dye, Tattered Rose, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap, Forest Moss, Black Soot, Weathered Wood and Tumbled Glass. I'm loving my online class I'm taking.

I'm still working on my video tutorial. I needed more light so hubby has hooked up my work station with some more lights today. So I should be in business. He also informed me I must talk while doing the video.. What? Can't you just add some words after... Well yes but I think it would be better if you just talked along the way... UUUGGGG!!! But I sound like a ding dong... NO you don't.. Well OK... So I'm going to give it a go, even if I do think I sound like a ding dong... :)

5 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful coloring on a beautiful card. Love your background.

Kelly Schelske said...

Fab card Heather! Love your blog layout! I haven't been by in a while, but it's looking good!

Rach said...

A beautifully could image heather and a fabulous card xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
Debby

Jeni said...

Beautiful card Heather! Love the pink, brown & red together.I love MS punches too I need a better way to store them all. Lol ~jeni :)