Sunday, January 2, 2011

Prince Edwin, Longing Tilda & Castle Window...

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope you had a fabulous weekend. I was cleaning off my desk and found a huge pile of colored images and thought I better make some cards up. I have all my Valentine's stuff piled on my counter and ready to create. So finding some images already done. Was perfect.


The cute hearts are a Sizzix die that's called Framed Hearts. It actually has three pieces, but I only used two. The little hearts are a small Marvy punch. I made the saying on my computer. I have a couple more done up that I'll show later. Right now I have to go make some dinner. Before it's time for bed..

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day..

4 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Heather,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Christina said...

A really stunning card Heather! Looks so wonderful!
Hugs Kristel

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jeni said...

This is a darling Valentine! Great layout and beautiful coloring. I'm ready to do some "lovey" cards. ~jeni :)