Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #47....

Happy Tuesday everyone. Hope your all having a fabulous week. It's time for a new challenge over at the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is all about "LOVE". So break out some cute paper and grab one of Cheryl's amazingly cute images and lets see what you can do. I have chosen "Do Not Disturb While Kissing" for my image this week. Aren't they adorable?


Head over and check out the other DT creations. They are super as usual. We can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day..

10 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather,I love the image and yoour papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sassy Cheryl said...

Gorgeous papers and the pastels that grace the image are perfect!

Dawn said...

totally adorable Heather!

Linda Palmer said...

This is such a cute card. I love the image and of course all your cards are great.

Cathy said...

Heather, This was a popular choice for this week's challenge. Love your dp choices and of course your coloring is wonderful. The hearts are a wonderful accent.

Kim said...

Love your card Heather. Love the papers you used and the layout of them!

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute, love this image Heather, fab card!

jkreucher said...

How cute is this Heather... Love it!
Hugs
Judy

Jeni said...

Adorable card Heather! Beautiful coloring and I love the layered DP you used. ~jeni :)

Laura said...

Hi there :)

So sorry I haven't been able to stop by in a while... it's getting harder for me to blog hop and sit for long periods of time.

I love your card! That image is so sweeet!!!
I'll do my best to come by as often as I can.


Hugs,
Laura