Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sister & Brother...

Happy Thursday everybody.. It's my Friday.. Yippie!!  I have to work on next months classes tomorrow. So I'm glad to have an extra day off. Have you got anything fabulous planned for the weekend? I have my water coloring class so nothing to exciting for me. Like leaving town or a shopping spree.. :)

For to todays card I have used Sister & Brother form the Magnolia Autumn Collection. Aren't they adorable? That could be you and your honey too. So cute. Great for Valentines. I have again water colored this one. I'm just into water coloring here lately I guess. Seems like that's all I've done on the last few cards. But tomorrow I have to break out the Copic's. I love those too of course.


I used the following Ranger Distressing inks: Tea Dye, Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar, Fired Brick, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap, Weathered Wood, Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans and Pumice Stone.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Awww! I think brothers and sisters should have valentines, too. This is precious and so beautifully colored.

Linda Palmer said...

Heather, another fabulous card. I wish I was in Oregon so I could come to your copic classes. I loved the one I took in Nov. and I love all your cards.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jeni said...

Awww...too precious Heather! Lovin' your water colors. ~jeni :)

Gina Lindsay said...

Your water coloring is just amazing. I wish I lived close enough to take a class too!