Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lady Tilda...

Happy New Year everybody. Are you ready for a whole new year? I am....

This is the last card for my class on the 8th. I used Lady Tilda, Prince Edwin & Tree with Carved Heart. I didn't do any masking. I stamped my tree then added Tilda & Edwin after I cut them both out individually. The back ground paper is My Minds Eye. It has sparkle already on the paper. Very Pretty.


I'm off to town. I have to stop off at Memories of Time my local scrapbook store and pick up some more product sheets to load into the online store and a few new things for me of course. :) I have to get to coloring when I get back I haven't picked up my paints or Copics since before the Holidays. I better get back into the flow of things... Oh I also made me a new Water Color chart I'll try and take a picture of. I seen it on another persons blog and was like WOW I love that. I'm going to make me one..

Have a fabulous day!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

A really wonderful card Heather! Love the way you masked the images!
Hugs Kristel

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Heather,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Happy New Year.
Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Heather.
luv
Debby

Jeni said...

This is Precious! ~jeni :)