Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge # 44.....

Hey everyone. Did you enjoy your Holiday? I sure did. Wish it was longer, but hey you can't have every thing.. We have a new challenge for you over at the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog. It's all about "BLUE" this week. Blue Paper, Blue Embellishments, Blue Coloring... How fun! My image this week is one I found on my desk already colored. I actually found a huge pile. I need to work on those. I love to color then throw them in a pile instead of making them up. Shame on me!! The image is called Sassy Cheryl Skating. Hopefully she's a better skater then me..


Hope to see you at the challenge!! Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!!

8 comments:

Christina said...

That is a wonderful card Heather!
Hugs Kristel

Dawn said...

great card Heather! I wish I had a pile like yours! Love the "cogs" for this card. I think I have a punch or something similar, great idea!

Jeni said...

Great card Heather! Love the "gears" you used in the background. ~jeni :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Heather.

Hugs Riet.x

jkreucher said...

Hi Heather, what a great card.. she looks good with these colors.
hugs
Judy

Pia said...

super cool vard, lovely colours and great image
hugs Pia

Sassy Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Heather. I love your choices of blue and the papers are amazing! Adorable!

Cathy said...

Heather, this is wonderful, love the TH gears with this image. Love everything about this.