Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Everybody Art Challenge #77....

With Valentine's Day being this Sunday. The challenge over at the Everybody Art Challenge Blog is "Valentine's". So I decided to use a new Valentine's image from DZ Doodles this week. I think this mouse is super cute hold her Valentine. And did you have a chance to get the Friday Freebie yet? It's a cute couple, with the boy giving his girl a box of candy.You'll definitely want to get that and while your there check out all the new images.

Hope you'll have a chance to join the challenge. Definitely go check out the awesome DT creations!!




Recipe:

5 comments:

Stef H said...

this is stunning. i just love all those hearts!

hugs ♥

Holly Young said...

Very sweet! Love those lattice cut hearts!

Barbara said...

Really cute card! I love those hearts! I need to be sure I have that punch for the next batch of Valentine cards.

Barb

Stampin Mindy said...

Those heart punches are so cute, love this card!

Anonymous said...

This image is adorable! I love the papers and of course the heart punches! Fabulous Valentine card, Heather!
Hugs,
April