Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Whiff of Joy #66.....

This week we have a fabulous sketch by our very own Jane over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog. Thank you for the inspiration Jane! I love to hunt around for a new sketch to try. Some times you just need a start...


I have used one of my new Alison Acton images Charlotte with Mailbox. I decided this one would have a birthday saying so I could use it later. Or someone could use it later since I'll be taking it over to my local scrapbook store (Memories of Time) to sell. Thanks Michelle for allowing me to do that. Otherwise my scrap room would be full of cards.




Recipe:

3 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh Heather,so beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
so gorgeous papers and punch.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card wonderful WOJ image and beautiful papers.
luv
Debby

Stampin Mindy said...

Adorable! I love your punches. Beautiful details and papers. Hugs!