Monday, February 22, 2010

New Challenge at Memories of Time...

How about a New Challenge. My local scrapbook store Memories of Time now has a blog. So why not have a challenge. So our first challenge is a "Sketch". Something simple. You can turn the sketch any way you like as long as we can still see the main design. Cambria over at Our Craft Lounge has kindly offer to sponsor our first challenge with a PRIZE. She had also provided some inspiration along with Kisa. Thank you girls for helping me out with that!! So head over and check it out..


You can also see all the upcoming classes for the store if your local and would to check those out.



Recipe:

8 comments:

Riet said...

Beautiful card Heather,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

kirsin kortit said...

Lovely! Happy colors and image:) Make me smile:)

Donna said...

A really pretty card Heather, such a sute image and such bright cheery colours :) Donna x

Stef H said...

oh i just love how u did that ric rac! fabulous card!

Kisa Peters said...

Oh your card is so cute - love that fairy!!! I got mine posted! I had to post something earlier this morning and wanted to give it a few hours before I posted the other sketch - but it's all good now!! Great sketch! I loved it! Thanks!!

jjcreations said...

She's a cutie! Very nice card.

Kelly Schelske said...

Fab sketch Heather, I hope to play along this week!

Memories of Time said...

LOVE your coloring babe! You rocked this set! Thanks for the fun sketch challenge! :)