Friday, February 19, 2010

KLM Cake...

I'm in dessert mode this week I guess. How about some cake? I love cake. Especially wedding cake that frosting rocks!! This one is "Birthday Cake", but still yummy. Just one of the fabulous designs available over at KLM Designs.

I'm off for a midnight snack...I hope we have milk... :o)



Recipe:
  • Digital Image: KLM Designs - Birthday Cake
  • Paper: Brazzill, Basic Grey, My Minds Eye
  • Embellishments: Ribbon
  • Coloring Tool: Copic Markers
  • Tools: Spellbinder - Large Label, SU - 1" & 1.25" Circle Punch

4 comments:

kirsin kortit said...

OOOHH! Beautiful and delicius card:)

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh Yummy Heather! Where can I get a piece of that? Beautiful colors and I'm loving the papers.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx

Barbara said...

Heather, this looks so yummy! (I have a sudden craving for cake but I'll have to settle for a Yoplait Strawberry Shortcake, which is surprisingly yummy, too.) Very fun card.

Hugs,
Barb Wibel