Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Everybody Art Challenge #78....

We have a super sketch for you this week over at the Everybody Art Challenge Blog. I love the tag. I also love how it not to complicated. You should go check out the other DT creations they totally Rock!!

 

For my card this week I have used one of my new Sassy Cheryl Images. I adore  Cheryl's images they are all so cute. This cute guy is called "Conductor". He looks so happy! You can get him as a blank image to color or already colored and ready to print out.

 



Recipe:

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Adorable. I never get tired of this image and you make it even better!

Sassy Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Young said...

Super sweet Heather!

Stef H said...

ooooooo heather! i love it. i looked at that layout and thought yikes. but you totally rocked it. this is fabulous!

hugs ♥

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Heather! Fun sketch and a fun image too!

kirsin kortit said...

Lovely card! That image is so fun:)

Nixe-Moni said...

Hi Heather, I love your gorgeous card. The image is just so cute :)
Hugs
Moni

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful card Heather! I love how you've used these papers and the sketch. The touches of red in the image and card really make it pop!
Hugs,
April