Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sassy Cheryls DT...

I love Cheryl Alger images. They are all super cute. Well I got a notice in my mail saying that she had extended her DT call. Well of course I jumped right on that and well I made it!! I'm on Sassy Cheryls Design Team!! Now I can play with all of the super cute images I want to.. YIPPIE!!! So her is my first card.

Isn't that image adorable? It's called "Loves Healing Hands". There is also a boy one. I have him colored, just need to make him into a card. While looking for an idea to start my card I was browsing challenge sites and found this awesome sketch over at Friday Sketchers. Awesome sketch! Well I haven't done an challenges for myself lately so thought I'd give it a try. You might want to go check it out they have a fabulous prize.



Recipe:

7 comments:

kirsin kortit said...

Very cute card! I love your image avn colors are beutiful. Really lovely:)

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, she's just perfect!!! I love her!~ Can't wait to see all of the wonderful talent you'll be bringing to SC's.

Donalda said...

Big Congrats dear.
Love your card so adorable and your right your image is just adorable. Hugs Hope you are feeling better.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Awe, she's so sweet Heather! Great papers too!

Christine said...

What a cute image! I didn't think there were any stamp companies left out there that I hadn't seen, but I don't think I'm familiar with those ones, I'll have to go check them out! Congrats on making the DT!!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card, thanks for joining us at friday sketchers.
Carole