Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge #65....

LOVE... This week's challenge over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog is all about "Love". Perfect for the up coming Valentine's day cards you'll be needing. The cute new Alison Acton images are perfect for that. I love the new images they are so cute!! The image I used is called Charlotte on Carpet. Isn't she adorable writing her love letter. Hope you'll get a chance to join us!!


 I couldn't find any flowers to match so I decided to spray mine with Shimmerz Spirtz. How fun!! Love all the sparkle it added. I'm going to be using that more for sure. I put my flowers in the garbage can and then sprayed them so it wouldn't get all over. I'm a messy sprayer.



Recipe:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is very pretty Heather, I love the soft summery look!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, beautiful image and love those papers.
luv
Debby

Holly Young said...

oh this is a really sweet card Heather. I love the layout and the little punched hearts and flowers!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Heather,i love your image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Very pretty Heather! Love that heart punch and the image is so cute!

kirsin kortit said...

Lovely card, great colors!