Sunday, February 28, 2010

KLM Designs....

Ok last week was truly horrible for me at work. So I'm really hopeful this week will be different or I will have to consider finding a new job. I hate drama and that seems to be what it has become. I go to work to work not to deal with everybody else's drama.

So let's start the new week off with a Thank You card. Thank You for stopping by today and leaving me a wonderful comment. It makes my day. Thank you for my husband and two daughters. You guys are the best (mostly).. :o) Thank you for my two awesome dogs who love me all the time no matter what. Oh and the cat who lets me some times give her pets. Thank you for stamps and coloring, with out them I would have no way to relax. Thank you KLM and all you other companies for having such super cute designs to work with. And lastly thank you for helping me make it through last week and giving me hope that this week will be an improvement.. :o)



Recipe:
  • Digital Image: KLM Designs - Pumpkin Patch
  • Paper: Brazzill, SU Card Stock, Basic Grey
  • Embellishments: Brads
  • Coloring Tool: Copic Markers
  • Tools: EK Success - Diamond Scallop, SU- Word Window Punch & Modern Label Punch

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Love the card. Hope you have a better week at work this week. I know just how you feel...I could't stand drama in the work place either. I used to go to work to earn a living, not to get wrapped up in drama.

Rufus said...

I think I know what you mean, nothing worse than getting caught up in someone else's drama. I'm not much into drama myself! Hope that this week will be much better. At least you've always got crafting and your family. Remember don't sweat the small stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff!
R/