Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's DT Annoucement.....

I discovered Sassy Cheryl's own blog Sassy Cheryl's Designs a couple of months ago. And wow fell in love with her totally adorable images right away. Well the DT call went out and who could resist? Well I made it along with... 13 other wonderfully talented ladies.

 I'm super excited to be part of this wonderful team!!

Cheryl is bursting into the stamping world and we hope you will join us each Tuesday morning at the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog.

Want to join her PCP group? She has almost 200 members already..




The image I have used on my card is called: A Very Sassy Opinion! Isn't she totally adorable?


The Sassy Girls are:
Ann 
Heather (that's me)
Kim 



Recipe:
  • Digital Image: Sassy Cheryl - A Very Sassy Opinion
  • Paper: CTMH CS, Basic Grey
  • Embellishments: Ribbon
  • Coloring Tool: Copic Markers
  • Tools: SU - Large Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch & Word Window Punch, Martha Stewart - Doily Lace Border Punch

17 comments:

Stef H said...

oh i love cheryl's images! and BIG congrats! super, super card!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Great job on this sassy image! Your coloring is perfect as always! Thanks for being part of my team!

Dawn said...

It's going to be a fun time!! Cute card!

Tracy said...

Hi Heather, love your colouring and card.. looking forward to working with you
Tracy

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. I love this paper. Can't wait to get stamping...

Kim said...

Heather I love what you did with this image!!! Beautiful!!

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

Oh such a pretty pretty card, I love these colors. I'm so glad to join you in the DT!

Rufus said...

Congrats! What a neat card and that digi is precious!

The Wired Angel said...

This is adorable Heather! I'm so glad we'll have the chance to work together on SC's team! We'll have a great time! Hugs, Peggy

kirsin kortit said...

That´s really something! So funny and cute:)

Kelly Schelske said...

This is wonderful Heather! Congrats on the DT spot!

Alina said...

Hi Heather, beautiful card, so funny!
I'm looking forward to working with you!
Hugs, Alina

Christa said...

Hey Heather!!
Your card is stunning ... and I love to be with you in the team!
It's gonna be fun!

Hugs,
Christa

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx

IsabellasSketchbook said...

Such a joyful card! Very nice job!

Jodi said...

Heather, this is so cute! Love this image! So happy to be working with you on this DT!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Ann English said...

Oh, so cute, Heather. Love your work!