Friday, February 12, 2010

KLM Designs......

I'm running behind for new KLM Design images for February. There are a bunch of super cuties, but this is my favorite. If you haven't seen them yet head over at check them out. Hopefully I won't need to send this one out. I don't want anyone sick.. :)




Recipe:
  • Digital Image: KLM Designs - Sick Bear
  • Paper: Brazzill, Basic Grey
  • Embellishments: Lace, Brads
  • Coloring Tool: Copic Markers
  • Tools: SU - Word Window Punch & Modern Label Punch

6 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Heather, he's so sick, but so adorable!

Holly Young said...

This is cute Heather. I love the lace on it!

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Heather. Love the image and scrummy papers
Clairex

Maria Matter said...

Adorable Heather!!!
love those backing papers too!
blessings, Maria

Rufus said...

Poor baby looks so miserable, yet adorable!
R/