Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Everybody Art Challenge #79....

I wasn't to sure about this weeks challenge over at the Everybody Art Challenge Blog. I've seen these cards all over blog land here lately but haven't tried one myself. So I had to go and find a tutorial. I found on over at Split Coast Stampers. They have some awesome tutorials!! So anyways this weeks challenge is an "Easel Card". It was actually really fun. The card turned out to be only 4.5" square so it's really cute! If you have tried one yet now's your chance. Make sure and go see all the other DT creations they Rock!!

The image I used this time is called "The Cat's Meow" available over at DZ Doodles. I found this one already colored in my pile. Isn't it cute? Reminds me of my bratty cat.




Recipe:

3 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Now you'll be hooked on easel cards--I am! This is gorgeous--I love the cute kitty, beautiful colors and papers!
Hugs,
April

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Heather, love the image and all the gorgeous details.
luv
Debby