Sunday, February 7, 2010

Memories of Time...

Check out the cute cards I made from the gift my friend Michelle brought me while in the hospital. I finally had some time to play with them. Michelle owns our local scrapbook store Memories of Time. Love going there!! I'll be teaching my first class there later this month.

The stamp set I've used is called Pat the Dog from Our Craft Lounge. These stamp sets are so awesome. I love all the stamps you get in each set. This set has 2 main images, 6 accessory images & 6 saying. That's a bunch. You culd make a bunch of different cards.
 
I really didn't use that many supplies to make both of these. 1 piece of Green and Brown Brazzill card stock, 1 piece of Moxie: Life's a Garden - Beauty in Flight pattern paper and some brads. I used a piece of scrap white card stock to stamp my saying on. Oh and of course my images are stamped on Gina K Designs pure luxury card stock (love that stuff). I still have enough paper left to make another card.

The pattern paper is double sided!! Love that.. No looking around to papers to match just flip it over. Bugs on one side stripes on the other. COOL!! I'm off to play some more. Maybe I'll use up the rest of the paper for another example to show you..



Recipe:

3 comments:

Stef H said...

oh these are just darling. you can't help but smile at both of them. that doggie is to dang cute!

hugs :)

Memories of Time said...

These are super cute Heather! I hope you are feeling better sweet friend.

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Heather,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx