Monday, February 8, 2010

Roses on Paper Challenge...

While looking around at all the challenges yesterday I found this super sketch by Iris over at the Roses on Paper Challenge. Well I had this super cute image all colored in my pile  so I thought why not. These new Belle's n' Whistles stamps are so adorable. I think this one is my favorite. It's called "Beary Big Hugs".

I'm off to work.. Just wanted to share this one this morning before they changed the challenge..



Recipe:
  • Stamp: Belle's n' Whistles - Beary Big Hugs
  • Paper: Brazzill, Bo Bunny
  • Embellishments: Brads
  • Coloring Tool: Copic Markers
  • Tools: Spellbinders - Petite Oval & Petite Scallop Oval, EK Success - Large Retro Flower Punch & Medium Retro Flower Punch, Fiskars - Small Flower Punch, SU - Modern Label Punch & Word Window Punch, Martha Stewart - Large Lace Scallop Heart
  • Challenge: Roses on Paper

7 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather, so sweet.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Heather. I LOVE that image. What a cutie patootie.....
Not even sure if that's how you spell it, but you get the idea. She's adorable.

Barbara said...

Heather, you're right, this image is so adorable! Your card is a perfect showcase for her.

Barb

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Heather! This image is too cute!

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Fabulous card,love this stamp ,this stamp was sold out in the shop but this stamp is adorble.Love youre coloring.

Hugs agnesxx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card, fab papers and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Christine Riley said...

How beautiful! I love the sweet image and the layout is fantastic. Great card, thanks so much for sharing!
Hugs, Christine :)