Friday, February 5, 2010

KLM Designs......

Isn't she cute? I love this little clown girl holding her puppy. Thought it would make a fabulous birthday card. Her name is "Anna Banana Clown" and can be found over at KLM Designs. You could make her so many colors. You have to scroll down a bit on the page to find her because she's an older image. There is even a boy clown.

I've made it through the whole week at work. I still can't see my desk after being gone for 2 weeks, but it's getting better. I can kind of see the end of the tunnel.. :) Hope your all ready for the weekend! I know I am...



Recipe:
  • Digital Image: KLM Designs - Anna Banana Clown
  • Paper: Brazzill, My Minds Eye
  • Embellishments: Ribbon
  • Coloring Tool: Copic Markers
  • Tools: SU - 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch & Scallop Circle Punch

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, love the image and the fab papers too.
luv
Debby

kirsin kortit said...

Cute card, lovely colors!

Kahvinpapu said...

This is so stunning card, I just love it!
Have nice weekend!

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

What a sweet card,beautiful colors.
Have a nice weekend,hugs Agnesxx

Laurie Wilson said...

This is so precious! fantastic coloring and layout!