Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mutiple Challenges....

My blogging friend Donalda inspired me today with all her wonderful cards that she posted today. I only did two, but I have so my images colored I thought I'd better do something with some of them.

This first one is an image from Phindy's Place it's called "Mine & Yours". Phindy has such super cute digital images. I started out doing the card for A Spoon Full of Sugar they have a super sketch to work with. But while going down my list of challenges on my side bar I discovered it will work with:
 Ok so Valentine's is a major theme this week... :)


I have never tried the Basic Grey Challenge , but love there paper so this one started out for that. And ended up fitting:
 Not as many as the first one but still promising!! And I got to use this cute Kraftin Kimmie stamp "Charlotte". Love her stamps all super cute. Wait a minute I think I say that about all my stamps.. I just can't help it... :)


I'm off to play some more.. Hope your having a fabulous weekend!!



Recipe:
  • Digital Image: Phindy's Place - Mine & Yours
  • Stamp: Kraftin Kimmie - Charlotte
  • Paper: Brazzill, Basic Grey
  • Embellishments: Red & Yellow Half Pearls
  • Coloring Tool: Copic Markers
  • Tools: Martha Stewart - Doily Lace Tri Deep Edge Punch, EK Success - Medium Retro Flower Punch & Swirl Punch, Fiskars - Small Flower Punch, SU - Modern Label Punch & Word Window Punch, Spellbinders - Heart & Scallop Heart
  • Challenges: A Spoon Full of Sugar, Crafty Calendar Challenge, Dare You to Digi Stamp Friday, Papertake Weekly, Stamp Something, Basic Grey Challenge & Cute Card Thursday

13 comments:

Holly Young said...

These are so cute Heather! It looks like you had a fun time making them and great job on so many challenges!

Deb said...

they are such gorgeous cards, love them both, the images are so sweet! many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

kirsin kortit said...

Really beautyful, love all papers You have used! Both are so cute:)

Kelly Schelske said...

They are both so cute Heather!

debby4000 said...

Oh they're so cute especially love the boy one.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

A very sweet an lovely card. Like the colors and the image is so wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, super card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Calendar.

Liz x
buttonsforbrains

Georgia said...

This is stunning! I love the images you've used and your colour combinations are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
Georgia xx

Caroline said...

Cute cards!! Great colour choice and sweet images. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender Challenge. Caroline x

tanjaak said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
hugs,Tanja

Jane said...

Oh these are stunning Heather! love the gorgeous colour schemes and details! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge! hugs, Jane xx

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards and such sweet images! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS and BG this time. Chris :)